Friday, April 13, 2007

assalamualaikum...
my stomach feel not very well today...don't know why....
tomorrow i have to go work again.....saturday is a offday for kym staff actually...i had been chosen to be a part of member for handle motivation programme...hoooo....always be the lucky one...always be the chosen one...i just want to spend my all offday time with my husband...but after we marriaged i can count only 2 saturday i had been with him....the other..work and work...
last two day, i had a operation management class with my student..know what ...hehe...i had a worst feeling when one of my student said something that i never expect...haha...his word is very touch my heart...rasa macam nak berhenti kerja je...haha....i know may be he just want to comment the way i teach....but maybe dier ter'over' skit....i can feel my face turn to red face fter he said that word....it's sound very rude....
everytime i always thinking how to improve my student....i do the best i can...i do the way that i never get it from my lecturer when i was at ukm...i still smile when they ask the merapu things....i still be patient although they always break my rules....and for that he said that i teach like a student give a presentation....he never repect me as his lecturer...after that nite he came and see me...said sorry to me..said that he tak sengaja..yess...i said just forget about it...i already forget it.....it's ok....never mind...hahha...tipu semua tu.....i will never forget about it.....well...it was me....you know me....give my forgiveness to people but i will never forget the name and the things happen....sound cruel??....up to you...!

No comments: