Wednesday, April 11, 2007

assalamualaikum...
quite moody morning today..huhu...moody from home then i bring to the class..my student said I a bit 'garang' today...so what...suka hati i laa....huhuhu...don't u angry..when u explain in front of class then they so busy to talk and talk at the back....naik darah atas kepala...sib baik anak orang...
a lot of work to need to settle..a lot of chapter to read and read....the semester almost to the end and i still not cover 5 more chapter for consumer behavior....i just feel i'm unable to manage this semester rightly....i just pity to my student...
today is wednesday...i have a class until 10.00pm....emm...tired day....ok..i need to do my work back...just write this blog to fulfill my husband enquiry yesterday..he ask ' nape lama tak tulih blog..busy ehh?' then i reply with pukul pukul his shoulder...hee...now i have a new hobby...pukul pukul orang.....kehkeh...and i still angry with him...hehehe....yeke?..tak laa....

No comments: