Tuesday, March 04, 2008

happy birthday to my dearest husband..muah muah



today is my husband's birthday. this year is the first year we celebrate his birthday as a husband and wife. but i cannot make something special for him because i'm  still in confinement. i just wish him happy birthday, a hug and a kiss. hmm...present are postponed..hikhik...today he turn to 29 years old..as he always said 'saya ni orang tua...' hehehe...not tua lagi la sayang. still young, still handsome...hik hik...
he said i already gave him a birthday's present..he..it is our daugther...he said that he don't need any present because i already give a cute baby for him....(now khaeyrah still sleep..)..actually my husband are share a birthday's date with his youngest sister, nabilah. happy birthday to bilah too.
i have a lot of story actually to post here but nowadays i just busy or mybe tired for arranged my new life with my baby...
maybe i will write a lot of story about my baby after this...insyaAllah..
i must stop before my mother said ' orang pantang tak elok ngadap laptop lama -lama' hik hik
again to my husband...happy birthday, may Allah bless you always. may our love will grow everyday...may us will became a good parents to our baby..and i love you so much...


No comments: